Recovery Network of Programs, Inc., is a private, non-profit, behavioral health services agency helping to build better lives in the Greater Bridgeport Community. Founded in 1972, our mission is to restore HOPE, HEALTH, and WELL-BEING for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
With 18 different specialty programs providing various levels of individualized care, our highly trained clinical staff provides assessment services, individualized treatment planning and supportive therapy for individuals and families affected by addiction, homelessness, or mental health disorders.
Based on our proven Recovery Model of Care, we support and encourage recovery and increased stability through a holistic scope of services in the following areas:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Trauma and gender-informed care
- HIV/AIDS services
- Drug and alcohol counseling utilizing evidence-based clinical practices
- Substance use and mental health education
- Detoxification services
- Information, referral and resource linkage
- Recovery coach and peer specialist services
- Comprehensive services for individuals with psychiatric disorders
- Emergency, transitional and permanent housing for individuals who are homeless
- Disordered gambling treatment
- Smoking cessation services
- Syringe exchange services
We’re here to help. If you or someone you know is suffering from addiction, mental health issues or homelessness and would like to seek help, please contact us today. Recovery is possible for anyone.
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as described by the Internal Revenue Service. Click here to find out how you can help build better lives by giving hope to those struggling with mental health disorders or addiction.
Gifts are tax-deductible in compliance with federal guidelines.